Five adult males carried Horatio to the telephone pole on 2nd Avenue to make a call to Vegas.
Birds are sight. Leaves are sound. Gingersnaps are taste. (Taste snaps). A bar of lemon-lavender soap is smell. When I stretch I am touch.
I mark the letter Q in my notebook. It breaks into seven silver boxes when I read it outloud.
Ms. Montgomery visited Mount Saint Helen in 1979 when her hair was long and gold.
The image refreshes every fifty-three seconds.
The length from one object to another object depends on the length of the instrument by which we measure it.
Heavens above! I believe we've met.
We walked in the new concrete house when we were six. It smelled so good of basement chalk. We held hands Time bit me there.
Inside the Heinz ketchup bottle I captured the sea (you can study the sand up close) and view the sea-goo strings that formed a gel inside the buttoned lid.
I float miserably into thin air on my way home from work. I love work!
Who worries, when they’re speaking, that their face says something else?
On Friday Ms. Montgomery will go to NitaNitas, order a drink she sacrificed for, feel bizarrely aware of faces.
Being poor has taught me…Being poor has taught me…how to be poor.
A beard drinks coffee in a cabin and breathes.
As soon as you feel this man's breath on your neck turn to his softest part and kiss.
Tak mozna ledem je krasnajisi na celou svet.
My blue star necklace performed an elaborate surgery on a Mr. Hank R. Mumphry on February 7th 1994. No one was there to see it. The result was successful, it, stuns.
When the larks comb through the wheat the air goes noisy. I step out on the porch to appreciate the cave.
-mollyemmiller
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks A.G. To be clear, these are lines you like but would like better written how you wrote them here? Maybe it is too WORD-I-LICOUS the other way I have it? Let a girl know. xo
Night IS a hand.
I was at work and getting a little carried away... I didn't mean to re-write them - I like the lines how you wrote them
Aww, Alina. I didn't mean you had to erase what you said...Please comment on my "Dear Poems" comment. Greg and I are chatting there!
mm.
I think I have to comment on this one in person.
Post a Comment